Monday, February 8, 2016

Declaring Gods Glory

Declaring Gods Glory

1 Chronicles 16: 24-25    24 Declare his glory among the heathen; his marvellous works among all nations.
25 For great is the Lord, and greatly to be praised: he also is to be feared above all gods.
Declare His glory, when you hear the word. Declare it.
Press forth, decree, and declare I am in the great glory.

Stop saying I wish the glory of God was like in the day of Pentecost, or like it was Forty years ago.

Starts speaking with your mouth and your God given power and authority, your words have power.  Start saying, I declare the glory of God over my home, over my family, over my church.

As you pray and believe, the Holy Spirit brings these things up and brings them into being. This is the year of the greater glory, the year of the over comer.

This is the year of visitations, demonstrations and manifestations. We must receive it first by faith, even if our mind won’t comprehend it.

Our natural mind will never be able to understand the spiritual things of God.

Genesis 1:1-2   In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.

When God spoke the Holy Spirit moved, when the Holy Spirit hears the word of God He goes into action.

Isaiah 42:9   Behold, the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them.

The way God did this was through the prophets.

Amos 3:7    Surely the Lord God will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets.

The reason the prophets had to say it was because with out the prophets the people wouldn’t know what God said (or predicted).

People in the wilderness kept saying he brought us out here to die, Moses kept telling them; God brought you out so you could go to the promise land.

We must learn to trust God at his word; you can do that by putting His word in 
you.

When God corrects you, be corrected. Don’t get your feelings hurt and get mad at God. When you get corrected, you get protected, when you get protected, you get perfected.

When you get perfected, you get directed, and the progression starts. God is saying I want to do something new in the earth, but I need to have somebody listening to me so I can reveal it to them.

I show it to them and it becomes their responsibility to declare it.

God’s people are being robbed because no one is hearing what God wants them to do. It seems like no one is saying what God wants them to say today.

God wants to bring restoration to us, but he says I can’t because my servants are spiritually blind and deaf.

A person who lives consistently in Gods word never has to change their lifestyle

They are not hearing what I am saying, and they are not seeing what I want them to. As a result the people will live less than their privileges.

Jesus didn’t come into the earth until God spoke it. Isaiah saw it happen seven hundred years before it happened.

There is a fullness of time and God sent his son at just the right time. There is a fullness of time in every promise of God, but someone has to declare it.

God will bring to pass what we say, just like he brought to pass what Jesus said.

Psalms 103:20   Bless the Lord, ye his angels, that excel in strength, that do his commandments, hearkening unto the voice of his word.

Angels are ready and able at his bidding quick to hear Him and do as He says.

We have the Holy Spirit and His angels that are waiting for us to decree and declare the word of God. When we begin to do what God says, that gives them the O.K. to go to work. For this purpose we have angels assigned to us.

Isaiah 55: 11   11 So shall my word be that goeth forth out of my mouth: it shall not return unto me void, but it shall accomplish that which I please, and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

They will do the work I sent them to do and they will complete the assignment I gave them.

When we decree what God declares. Then God says I am going to do something new, before it comes to pass I will tell you about it.

God is waiting for someone to give voice to His word. Why is it that we have a God in heaven and earth and his children are still living in poverty? It is about time we decree and declare the glory of God in our lives.

I declare the glory over our church and Gods manifested presence and His power and His goodness over everyone here.


Let’s act like the bible is true and declare the glory, not only will the Holy Spirit go into action but all the angels will too. Then we will bring the things we decree and declare to pass.

No comments:

Post a Comment