Monday, June 13, 2016

Our Dominion on the Earth


Our Dominion on the Earth

Genesis 1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

And God said let them have dominion over all the earth and everything upon the earth.

Dominion: the supreme authority and power of governing and controlling.

God gave man total control on the Earth to take care of and manage it.

God created the earth, but he left man in charge of it. Just as if man had created it himself.

Isaiah 14:12-15 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!



13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.

For you said to yourself, I will ascend to heaven and set my throne above God’s stars.

I will climb to the highest heavens and be like the most high.

Satan’s plan was to get mans unrestricted and unconditional dominion, which is the power and authority that God gave man when he created him.

When God created man he made a covenant with him that was unbreakable, it was given with His word.

Psalms 89:34 My covenant will I not break, nor alter the thing that is gone out of my lips.

Everything God speaks is a covenant. God will never change His mind about his covenant.

Satan is saying, when I can get hold of what man has, and then I can go to heaven.

If I can get man to submit their authority to me, I will be like the most high.

I want mans unrestricted, unconditional authority. The only way I can get it is through man whom God gave the authority to. When man will submits to me it will be mine.

So since I am a spirit I have no ability on the earth without some kind of body.

That is why he appeared to Eve in the Garden of Eden as a serpent.

Satan is saying I want human bodies and if I can get them to turn their bodies and dominion over to me and submit to me, I will be able to use their power and authority against them and receive what I need.

Numbers 23:19 is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?

When god made the promise, you have dominion and authority in the Earth; you must understand the depth of what His word meant and what he did. He bound himself by his word.

God said in Genesis 1:26 Let them have dominion in all the earth, it was a covenant bound by his word.

God can not lie and will not change his mind concerning his word or his covenant.

Hebrews 1:3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

If God changed His mind and changed his word, all creation would crumble, everything is held up by the power of his word. If he spoke it he will do it.

God did not want Adam and Eve to turn their power and authority over to Satan.

When that happened in the Garden of Eden God had to turn the power and authority over to Satan, so God wouldn’t have to change his word.

Matthew 4:8-10 Again, the devil taketh him up into an exceeding high mountain, and sheweth him all the kingdoms of the world, and the glory of them;

9 And saith unto him, All these things will I give thee, if thou wilt fall down and worship me.

10 Then saith Jesus unto him, Get thee hence, Satan: for it is written, Thou shalt worship the Lord thy God, and him only shalt thou serve.

Through Adam and Eve’s disobedience it gave Satan their power and authority and dominion over the hearth.

Earth at that time didn’t belong to them or God. It belonged to Satan. From that day on a curse was put on the Earth.

At that point God couldn’t make another man out of dirt, because the dirt belonged to Satan.

So God had to use another Human to get back what Adam lost.

He had to use a human to bring the human race back into a relationship with him.

That is why he sent Jesus, His beloved Son to restore what was lost.

Through Jesus’ death on the cross and His resurrection, he finished his work and regained what was lost.

Now through this period of restoration our unrestricted unconditional authority is back in our hands.

So what ever you bind on earth is bound in heaven and whatever you loose on earth is loosed in heaven.

If you have sickness in your body the word says I give you authority over it.

Psalms 82:6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

He is not saying that you are divine gods, he is saying that in the sense of ruler ship and authority has been given to you.

You are like gods of the earth because you have been given dominion and control the earth.

Isaiah 45:11-12 Thus saith the Lord, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.

12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.

God is saying command what he has accomplished. Command and finish the work of Jesus Christ.

Command your healing into existence.

Command your prosperity into existence.

Command your deliverance into existence.

This church has no lack.

We have power of attorney; this is God’s given power to use in the name of Jesus.

He created the earth, but he gave you the authority to operate in it, as though you created it.

Psalms 115:16 The heaven, even the heavens, are the Lord's: but the earth hath he given to the children of men.

We have been given the authority to command all the finished works of Jesus Christ, concerning every aspect of your life.
Tell the devil, I am not giving my body to you any more. I have authority and you are not getting my body.

This is what Satan envies so much.

This is what Satan wants, unconditional unrestricted authority.

The person that rebels against God gives the authority to Satan, and Satan becomes the god of this world and your life.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

By keeping you blind, you will never know that you’re the one with the power and dominion.

And he is using your power and dominion to help destroy you.

So the mess that you are dealing with in your life: you have authorized the devil to use your power to produce the situation in your life.

Satan has no power over the believers; he is using your power to produce your situation.

Your sickness and diseases, stress, unhappiness, poverty, lack, all produced in your life by your authority.

Psalms 119:89 For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.

Forever Gods word is settled in heaven.

Say and believe: This is the last day the devil is going to play on me with his deception.

Malachi 3:6 For I am the Lord, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.

God is never going to change; he is the same today, tomorrow and forever.

Romans 6:16 Know ye not, that to whom ye yield yourselves servants to obey, his servants ye are to whom ye obey; whether of sin unto death, or of obedience unto righteousness?

God is a spirit, Satan is a spirit, and they both need our body to empower them to do what needs to be done.

So it’s up to you to tell Satan he has no power over you as a believer. That you’re not afraid of him, and you’re not fooling with him any more.

No comments:

Post a Comment