Monday, July 25, 2016

WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR


WHAT ON EARTH AM I HERE FOR

The purpose of your life is far greater than your own personal fulfillment, your peace of mind, or even your happiness.

It is far greater than your family, your career or even your wildest dreams and ambitions.

If you want to know why you were placed on this planet, you must begin with God.

You were born by his purpose, and for His purpose.

We ask what should I do with my life. What are my goals, my ambitions and my dreams for my future?

You won’t discover your life’s meaning by looking within yourself.

You didn’t create yourself, so there is no way you can tell yourself what you were created for.

Isaiah 43:7 Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.



I have created him for my glory. Only the creator can reveal its purpose.

You exist only because God wills that you exist. You were made by God and for God.

Until you understand that, life will never make sense.

It is only in God that we discover our identity, our meaning, our purpose and our destiny.

Every other path leads to a dead end.

Life is about letting God use you for His purposes, not using Him for your own purposes.

So how then do you discover the purpose you were created for?

2 Corinthians 5:17-18 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

18 And all things are of God, who hath reconciled us to himself by Jesus Christ, and hath given to us the ministry of reconciliation;

What this means is, that those who become Christians become new persons, for the old life is gone, a new life has begun.

All this newness of life is from God, the Holy Spirit gives the new life and we begin a new life under a new master.

God is not just the starting point of your life; He is the source of it.

Romans 8:28 28 And we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them who are the called according to his purpose.

God was thinking of you long before you ever thought about him. He planned it before you existed, without your input

Regardless of what someone might say, your birth was no mistake, or mishap, you are not an accident.

You are alive because God wanted to create you. He custom made you, just the way He wanted you.

Without God, life has no purpose. Without purpose life has no meaning. Without meaning life has no hope.

Colossians 1:23 23 If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel, which ye have heard, and which was preached to every creature which is under heaven; whereof I Paul am made a minister;

Hope through faith empowers us to live the way He desires.

Hope is as essential to your life as air and water. Hope comes from having a purpose.

Without a clear purpose, you have no foundation on which to base decisions. You will tend to make choices based on circumstances.

Knowing your purpose prepares you for eternity.

Don’t spend all your life building a legacy on earth. You were not put on earth to be remembered. You were put here to prepare for eternity.

One day you will stand before God. God will ask us two crucial questions.

What did you do with my son Jesus Christ, secondly, what did you do with your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment