Sunday, March 19, 2017

Amazing...

God has been so good to us. A little over a year ago we started a bible study. We started with a little group of four friends from our church.

The bible study grew over this year and now every Friday we have anywhere from eight to 16 souls willing to study the word with us. We learn, we laugh and sometimes we cry for one another.

The lessons are the same ones I put on my blog spot. That way I can share them all with you. Thank you for going to my blog spot and sharing the word with us. I hope it has helped you to learn more about Gods word, and get closer to Him.

If you know anyone who is having hard ships in their life, encourage them to go to the blog spot. It may help them in their life walk. 

This bible study has especially blessed me. I love all the wonderful things we are learning about the word. It has also helped me to get close to God and my Christian sisters and Brothers. I have come to love them all dearly.

So here is to Friday nights and studying the word. If you are in the neighborhood, we start at seven. I can honestly say it has been a blast. It is amazing.

God bless you one and all and draw you ever nearer to Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment