Saturday, August 19, 2017

  Keep on Trying


                                                                         Keep on Trying


I had a very interesting dream. I dreamed my dad had let me drive the family car. We were all going out to eat. It seems I had a terrible time turning the car around, then I drove it into the yard and started telling my father. Dad I just can’t do this, I am no good, I can’t do anything right. Just let me stay home and you guys go ahead without me.

My dad got in the car and drove it back into the driveway and motioned for me to come to him. I did. He said looking all over me, I’m looking for the tag that says where you originated from. Can you tell me where you came from? I thought about it at great lengths. I looked into his loving eyes and said I originated from the Father. He smiled a loving smile and put me in the drivers seat and said, continue on my daughter.

When I awoke I understood, my dad was the Heavenly father, He didn’t want me to feel sad or inadequate. He just wanted me to keep trying… Thank you Father for loving me and watching over me.

Our heavenly Father is watching over us all. He's right there with our every move. Trust in Him and just keep on trying...

Stay in the word.

Sister Gloria

No comments:

Post a Comment