Friday, July 28, 2017

THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU

THE HOLY SPIRIT IN YOU

Believers today have totally under estimated the power of the Holy Spirit. If you are wondering how you can be sure of that, it is quite simple

If we truly understood and believed what the bible tells us about Him we would not ever worry about anything.

All that hell has to offer could come against us and we wouldn’t fear.

1 John 4:4King James Version (KJV)

Ye are of God, little children, and have overcome them: because greater is he that is in you, than he that is in the world.

Who are they referring to in this verse? It is not referring to God, because God is in heaven. It is not referring to Jesus because he is sitting at the right hand side of God in heaven.

John is referring to the Holy Spirit here. The he is the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit is omnipresent, meaning he can be at all places at all times.

The greater one, the comforter that lives within the believer has given us all the wisdom, strength, power and provision that we need.

Right now you may think you could never have that kind of boldness.

What would you do if Jesus appeared to you today and linked His arm in yours and told you that from now on He would be physically present with you in every situation?

If you became sick, he would lay his had on you and heal you.
If you ran short of money, he would pray and multiply your resources
Any problem you encountered that you did not know what to do, he would tell you how to handle it.

Under those circumstances you would be very bold and confident. Any time you ran into trouble, you would see Jesus standing next to you … suddenly you would have great courage.

The fact is we don’t have the advantage of Jesus physically walking with us. We do have something better, Jesus said so himself.

John 14:12-21King James Version (KJV)

12 Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father.
13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son.
14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.
15 If ye love me, keep my commandments.
16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.
18 I will not leave you comfortless: I will come to you.
19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.
20 At that day ye shall know that I am in my Father, and ye in me, and I in you.
21 He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him.

When the Holy Spirit moves on a situation, He does it with Wisdom and understanding so vast that it staggers the Human Mind.

At sometime in your life you might have asked, then why hasn’t he helped me before? Heaven knows I’ve needed it.

He has been waiting for you to give Him something to work with. He has been waiting there inside of you all this time, waiting for you to just speak the word of God in faith.

That has been His roll since the beginning and when you made Jesus the Lord of your life, the Holy Spirit connected you to the power of God.

That’s His job. He moves on Gods word and delivers the power necessary to cause that word to manifest in the earth.

That’s what he did at creation, and that is what he is commissioned to do for you.

Remember He is your helper, not your dominator. If you are walking around talking
doubt and unbelief, he is severely limited in what He can do for your life.

You need to develop and awareness of the reality of the Holy Spirit within you. Stop meditating on the problem that you are facing and start meditation on the power of the one inside you who is able to solve the problem.

Ephesians 3:20King James Version (KJV)

20 Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

It is speaking about the power of the Holy Spirit being able to do all things above what we ask or think. According to the power you have within you.

You need to start building your faith in that power instead of always gazing toward Heaven saying God why don’t you help me.


Look at yourself in the mirror and say; the spirit of God lives inside of me, today and I expect Him to do wise, wonderful, amazing and miraculous things through me.

No comments:

Post a Comment